My aim is to cross five items of my bucket list
each year, which gives me a good excuse to travel as much as we do!
Our ’12 month honeymoon’ started in 2012 as a one way trip from our home in Australia to the UK via the USA and Europe. Originally, I wanted to share our travel stories with friends and family back home, but this story has turned out to be one hilarious adventure that seems never ending! Here you can read about our honeymooning nomad travels and crazy adventures, learn from our travel fails, and have a bit of a laugh (at my expense of course!).
This is our never ending honeymoon!
Check out our videos and our gallery for a taste of our adventure.
Are you after some travel inspiration or guides? Check out my city and destination guides.
Here are some of my favourite posts you might enjoy reading –
- The one where we got remarried in Vegas
- The one where we realised we should have got travel insurance
- The one where we regretted not getting travel insurance when we realised we should have got travel insurance
- The one about doing things in London on a budget
- The one about how to travel with crutches
- The one that Dan wrote
- The one where we visited the Gallipoli to commemorate the soldiers lost in WWI
- The one where we went hot air ballooning in Cappadocia (photo blog)
- The one where we announced THE TWIST!
Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at Jacqui@neverendinghoneymoon.net. You can contact me about anything – writing a guest post, suggestions on article topics, or request travel destinations that you really want to hear about.
Note: All posts, video and images on this blog are copyright. If you would like to use any of my material, please quote a paragraph or two and link back to this URL. I consider any more than this a breach of copyright law.